Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Ive found my Mr Right!

Well if this isn't the sweetest makeup brush i have ever seen!

As soon as i found out this Too Faced Mr Right brush was available in the UK and LIMITED EDITION it was top of my purchase list! (anything limited edition is my weakness). The baby blue colour and not to mention the bow tie, (very posh i may add) just makes this brush a must have! The bristles are so soft known by Too Faced as teddy bear hair and i can see why! On one side of the brush it says MR Right and on the other it says Too Faced.

With the shape and size of the bristles this brush is very versatile it can be used to apply all over faced powder, bronzer, blushers and highlighters. Also if you don't want to get the bow tie caked in makeup, you can easily remove it its just on a piece of elastic.
This can be purchased online at Debenhams for £30

Anna
xx

6 comments:

  1. I really liked this blog post, I love your blog!!

    Abi x
    http://beautybyabi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this blog post, I love your blog!!

    Abi x
    http://beautybyabi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm really loving Too Faced at the moment! Especially the eye shadow palettes! :)X

    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definately have to try! Thanks Anna for sharing :) Always looking for a great make up brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I've been dying to try this product!!

    xo
    everythingabouther.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a must have i love it yet I've barely used it cause its just too pretty! xx

      Delete