Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Tartelette's Review


I just couldn't resist these gorgeous Tarte products when i came across them. Living in the UK its hard to purchase Tarte cosmetics, but then i saw them on QVC (the only place i can purchase Tarte) and didn't need to think twice about buying them, even though my bank card was telling me otherwise! The packaging from the beginning caught my eye and the photos really don't do them justice as they are so pretty and made to a high quality! I bought these as a set which also came with a mini tartiest mascara for £49 but is currently on QVC website for £61 (price given at time of publish).

Tartelette

As you can tell this gorgeous palette has all matte shades which for me is perfect. These shades are all stunning and can be all used with each other to make many different gorgeous eye looks. I also love how the name of the shades are boldly under each shade. I also love the stunning metallic gold finish of this palette which gives it more of a finished high end look. Lets not forget the decent size mirror which comes with this allowing it to actually be used, unlike some pallets which come with the finest mirror that i always end up struggling to use as you can't see your whole face!

I am currently wearing ; supermom, wanderer and power player



Tartelette in Bloom
This palette is stunning! With nine matte shades and three shimmer shades it is perfect for making many different looks. Also if you are going on holiday it is fab to take with you as its got everything for a day eye look to a nice dark smoky with a hint of shimmer look. These shadows are very pigmented so you don't need a lot of product on your brush, which will make the palette last you even longer!
My favourite look i create out of this pallete is; charmer, smarty pants and jet setter. I just love a matte eye!

These palettes are a must for anyone who loves makeup, i highly recommend them.

If you have used them i would love to know your thoughts and which shades you use to create a gorgeous eye!

Anna
xx 



1 comment: