Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury | The Power Couple


Ive always been searching for the perfect nude lip, I have a lot of shades but then i came across these beauties and fell in love, after swatching them in the shop it didn't take me long to run to the counter to buy them, i believe its one of my fastest makeup purchases ever!.
I have finally found the perfect combo to create the perfect nude lip!

Charlotte Tilbury packaging is one of my favourites I must say! The rose gold gives it an elegant and powerful finish and looks gorgeous on display. These two products are a must have to anyones makeup collection and if you love your nudes then you will love these!

Lets start with the heavenly lipliner. Charlotte Tilbury, Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude (£16) which is a perfect light brown, nude shade. This not only looks amazing but is amazing, the application is easy and i find it long lasting! It glides on smoothly giving you the perfect outline and i always like to fill my lips in with it too before applying lipstick.



I also purchased the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria (£23). This is a light brown, nude shade. The formula is so rich and creamy for a matte lipstick, it leaves a gorgeous wearable finish and lasts a long time although i do have to reapply later on in the day, i must admit. Very easy to apply with the flat ended tip, i find it the easiest lipstick to apply! By far out of all my lipstick collection this is my ultimate favourite. Shop online at Charlotte Tilbury for these amazing products and more!

                                                  Whats your favourite lip colours?
                                                                        Anna
                                                                          xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of this lipstick. Nude is my favorite too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a dream product you should invest in it if you don't already have it :)

      Delete