Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Makeup Brush Storage



OSCO pen pot - AMAZON - £3.38

Recently i finally found the perfect acrylic brush holder for me, i have been searching for ages for something affordable, acrylic and just what i want! My brush holder is actually a PEN POT! It is not too big and bulky and not too small that nothing can fit in. I purchased two to keep my brushes organised, one for my smaller eye and blending brushes and one for the bigger brushes such as my face and contouring brushes. My makeup brush collection is ever growing and i know in the future i will need to purchase another pot or two! But for anyone wanting the acrylic storage this is perfect for you.

TIP-
Put beads or anything you want at the bottom, to stop brushes banging and squaring each other and it also makes for a cute decoration.

The delivery of this product was fast if you would like to purchase just click on the link below!
OSCO PEN POT

Anna
xx


1 comment:

  1. Great tips! If I ever have the chance to put on enough make-up to warrant a brush pot, I'll certainly get one of these!

    ReplyDelete