Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites

I can't believe how fast this year is going but here we are already at the end of February (shock face)
and since we are at the end of February, i thought i would share with you all my favourite things of the month. These have all been my go to products of the month that i love and hopefully may be some of yours aswell :)



Garnier body; Summer body in shade Deep.  
This has been my go to product over the winter months. It is very light weight and i normally put a few 5p size dots of it up my arm and then i rub it in. I do this on a night time and when i wake up i have a hint of a tan without the use of fake tan. This product is honestly amazing it smells gorgeous and doesn't leave streaks!! I use this three times a week to keep up the golden glow.  Every time i have used this i have been complimented. I think it is the perfect alternative to fake tan!  I bought this from my local Boots at £5.49.

                                                               
Benefit; Hoola 
This product is new to me and i don't know why as it is amazing! I have worn it everyday as i use it to contour with. The brush is perfect to contour cheeks and forehead as it can give the perfect contour line that can be buffed in. The packaging is Gorgeous! and the fact it comes with a mirror means i can use it on the go to top up throughout the day. Benefit £23.50

Giorgio Armani; Si
A beautiful fragrance! The packaging is stunning and so girly! This has been the perfume i have worn most this month! I love spraying my scarfs so when i put one on it smells nice and fresh.


MAC Fix+
This product is the best product for my skin in winter. I apply it after moisturising and then after i have applied my makeup but before my mascara! It has made my makeup sit better on my face and just gives the overall look a glowing finish. Everyone should have one of these in their makeup collection.


Benefit Watts up
Such a quick and easy way to highlight cheeks. A gorgeous champagne shimmer which isn't too intense for a day time but can be layered up on a night, its long lasting and easily applied. I rub this across my cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose, i use the sponge on the end although i find it works better with finger tips, as they are much warmer which can make it blend in better to give the perfect highlight. I love this as it works perfectly with benefit hoola. Got to give a mention to the gorgeous packaging its the sweetest thing ever!! Buy from Benefit £24.50

                 So those are my February favourites! What are yours?
Anna
xx

1 comment:

  1. i will send you over 100,000 targeted visitor from google only for $5 visitor spent minimum 5min. on your site

    ReplyDelete