Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

Contrasting Lipliners


Looking for a good lipliner is always a hard task as i always end up with the same colour  (NUDE!) just a different shade. Recently i popped into MAC and came across these two stunning lipliners both completely contrasting each other and not my normal nude shades! PERFECT
I can never go wrong with a MAC lipliner, gorgeous with lipstick and i even like to wear without lipstick for a more matte flat lip look. I believe this look is gorgeous with a tan and even without a tan. The MAC lipliners are a must have to anyones makeup collection. For those who just want to have bold lips to those who want to draw their lips a little bigger! 

Soar is a nice day colour that i like to use with MAC lipstick Brave. They both compliment each other nicely. Give a nice pink girly subtle day colour i like to wear it with a nice light pink blush and MAC foiled eye shadows to give it that extra girly edge. 

Plum is a gorgeous dark purple/brown colour which i have only used on its own. I like the powerful colour it gives and it stays on for a long time. This colour i like to use on a night time with a black dress and big bold hair the lips are the things that stand out and make a statement! 


Highly recommend these colours! 


1 comment:

  1. I cannot live without my MAC lipliners. I love Soar and what I would consider it's cousin...Whirl. Thank you for the recommendations!! I could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete